Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Return To Blogging

I've been away for quite a while. My surgery last year was followed by complications, lots of them, and it kept me off line for a little bit.

I've often thought wow this would make a great blog post, but I didn't have the energy to write it. I slowly started back to my social networks, my candle biz, and other things in my life, and I discovered that I liked Facebook after all lol.

So I've decided to come back to blogging, but on a less rigid schedule than I was forcing myself to do before. So some weeks you may see several blog posts, and some weeks you may see no blog posts, and most of you probably do not care one way or another, and that is okay because I'm doing this just for me anyway.

So with that said I follow this with my newest blog post "The Great Butterfly Adventure"

Blessings :)
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment