Monday, May 18, 2009

Candle Tip

I have been neglecting my blog as of late, and I apologize. I have been tired, a little cranky, and just off my game in general. I can not seem to get back into the swing of things.

Hopefully another week or so to recover and I will be back to my old self. In the meantime I will leave you with a little candle knowledge.



Did You Know?


Air Conditioners, Fans, Humidifiers, De-Humidifiers, Ionic and Regular Air Filters, etc., can all effect the scent throw of your candles, scent simmer pots, plug-ins, and other scented products.

So, if your favorite candle, or other scented product doesn’t smell as good as usual, it’s possible that a quick change of location will have you enjoying the delicious aroma again in no time at all.


Blessings!
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment