Friday, April 3, 2009

Heard At My House This Week

I live in a house of chaos, and if I didn’t have a sense of humor, I would have ended up in a straight jacket a long time ago. My kids are an endless source of amusement for me and the little gems of funny that fall from the mouth of my 6 year old always keeps us in stitches. I am here to share some of those little gems with you today.

With that said, here’s what’s been…

Heard At My House This Week:

My butt is scratchy! Lucas says if you have a scratchy butt it means you didn’t get all the poop. Does someone want to check my butt?
---Uh No, and note to self don’t hold Lucas’ hand on the school field trip.

Hey Boo, did you know two lefts don’t make a right? It’s true…I heard it on the news.
---I don’t recall seeing that on the news, and I’m pretty sure it’s two wrongs, but hey maybe they changed it when I wasn’t looking, and yeah I've heard somewhere that the news is reliable.

Mooooooom…I spilled milk, and I’m not crying. If you’d have gotten me a Sham-Wow it would’ve cleaned up like 2 million times what I spilled.
---Okay, so I’m the one that’s crying, and yes my son wants a Sham-Wow. He thinks it’s a license to spill.

Lily said if you get gray hair, and pull it out it grows on your head like a weed. Did you pull out a gray hair mom?
---Let’s see, I never had a gray hair until 6 years ago, and he’s um 6. ‘Nuff said.

After a conversation on family history…I’m half acrobat, half human, and half democrack.
---Okay who was I sleeping with, and what was I drinking?!?!?

And last but not least…

Why can’t I smell my boogies?
---Putting that one out there for ya’ll, cause I got nuthin!

Blessings,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment